ryandejonghe

Ryan DeJonghe - The Avid Reader

Day of the Dragon (WarCraft, Book 1) (No.1)

Day of the Dragon - Richard A. Knaak For those that have played or are currently playing World of Warcraft or Warcraft III, this is an enjoyable read that focuses on Deathwing and offers a hint of the upcoming Lich King (when he was still a small boy).

I'm giving this book three stars because it is an average read in the fantasy genre. While the novel was written quite well, there is is nothing that stands out as above average or surprising. The story is straight forward and interesting, but don't expect any huge plot twists. Take it for what it is and enjoy the expanded universe that adds additional enjoyment to your game.