ryandejonghe

Ryan DeJonghe - The Avid Reader

All My Friends Are Superheroes

All My Friends Are Superheroes - Andrew Kaufman This book falls in at over 100 pages and is an extremely quick read. The allegory used throughout is sweet and thought provoking. The one annoying trait of the author was his use of backstory mid paragraph. It would not be unusual to find a character taking two separate steps back in time before continuing the current progression of story. The author also interrupts his story to throw out various characters, just for the sake of allegorical characterization. Overall, this story is worth the one or two hours needed to complete.